Bontrager Ion 450 R Front Bike Light
This compact yet powerful USB-rechargeable front bike light can be seen from over 2 km away, day or night.
See and be seen
See at night and be seen during the day thanks to CREE LED optics, a focused beam pattern and five different modes. When used as a daytime running light, the Ion 450 R front bike light has the flash, focus and range to be seen from up to 2 km away.
The included Quick Connect bracket makes it easy to remove your light for charging.
- Ideal for helmet or handlebar mounts
- Focused optics illuminate the terrain ahead with a wide and powerful beam
- 450 lumens via high-power CREE LED
- 450 lm 1.5 hrs, 200 lm: 3 hrs, 100 lm: 6 hrs, Night Flash: 9 hrs, Day Flash: 10 hrs
- Fully charged in 4 hours via a sealed micro USB port
- Includes a Quick Connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
- Blendr-compatible with secure bar mount available
See me now
Research shows that riding with a flashing, daylight-visible rear light is the single most effective measure a cyclist can take to increase their likelihood of standing out to drivers.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that’s daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
240% more noticeable
When you use a flashing rear light during the day, studies show you’re up to 240% more noticeable than a rider using no lights at all.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
|Battery||Li-Ion 1450mAh 3.7 Volt|
|Charge time||4 hours|
|Dimensions||73 L x 39.5 W x 30 H (mm)|
|Wireless compatibility||Not applicable|