- Feel the Light.
Quick bikes are the lightest in their class, making them easier to pedal, easier to lift, and easier to love. For 2020, all Quicks feature a new, updated frame that’s lighter weight, with refined SAVE micro-suspension features, easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing, and a sleek new look.
Most Quick models feature an all- new way for riders to connect with the ride experience. An integrated wheel sensor pairs with with a new, free Cannondale App and tracks activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers the bike, sends service reminders and more.
- Comfortable & Capable:
Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and new pressure-relieving saddles for comfort. 360° reflective accents for visibility. Rack and fender mounts for versatility.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Fork: Full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4″ to 1-1/8″ tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Formula CRX-512, 12×100 / (R) Formula DC-1422 QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: Prowheel, 48/32
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 9-speed
- Handlebar: 6061 Alloy Double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 620mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-On
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4″-1-1/8″
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280 hydro disc, 160/140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-R280
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 18
- Connectivity: Quick