Cannondale Quick Disc 3 City Bike 2021
Quick As You Like
The new Cannondale Quick Disc 3 is our all-rounder – a fast, versatile and fun bike that appeals to a wide range of riders. Perfect for enjoying a workout, cruising the city or just getting out and feeling good.
- Feel the Light.
Quick bikes are the lightest in their class, making them easier to pedal, easier to lift, and easier to love. For 2020, all Quicks feature a new, updated frame that’s lighter weight, with refined SAVE micro-suspension features, easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing, and a sleek new look.
Most Quick models feature an all- new way for riders to connect with the ride experience. An integrated wheel sensor pairs with with a new, free Cannondale App and tracks activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers the bike, sends service reminders and more.
- Comfortable & Capable:
Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and new pressure-relieving saddles for comfort. 360° reflective accents for visibility. Rack and fender mounts for versatility.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Fork: Full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4″ to 1-1/8″ tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Formula CRX-512, 12×100 / (R) Formula DC-1422 QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: Prowheel, 48/32
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 2×9
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 18mm rise, 8° back, 4° up, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4″-1-1/8″
- Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 18
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
- Fork Travel: Null
- Frame Details: SAVE|Tapered head tube|Straightshot hidden cable routing|Flat mount disc|Rack/fender mounts|360° reflectivity
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Formula CRX-512, 12×100
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-1422 QR
- Tire Size: 32