Pirelli Cinturato Velo TLR Road Tyre 700x28mm
A premium tubeless-ready Pirelli Cinturato Velo TLR Road Tyre ready to take on every distance and every road with confidence.
Constructed using Pirelli’s innovative SmartNET™ Silica technology, the Cinturato Velo TLR Road Tyre provides all-round cycling excellence with puncture resistance, low rolling resistance and extensive mileage.
With the resistance of the Armour Tech™ technology nylon bead-to-bead protection, this tyre is ready for high mileage riding on a variety of road surfaces.
- SmartNET™ Silica technology delivers high rolling efficiency with natural anisotropic orientation, reducing heating while increasing elasticity, minimising energy loss
- Microscopic rod-shaped particles are arranged systematically for a strong, long-lasting tyre
- Wide surface of silica rod molecules improves handling in wet conditions
- Armour Tech™ construction offers advanced protection against even the worst road conditions
- The bead profile shape matches seamlessly with tubeless-ready rim hooks for easy mounting
- The Functional Groove Design uses a narrow angle at the centre of the tyre to keep wear even
- The lightning bolt tread pattern reduces noise and drains water for a smooth cycling experience
- Ideal Contour Shaping uses a distinct crown and sidewall radius and textile designed to match optimal footprint contour
Armour Tech™ protection
For advanced protection against the worst road conditions the Velo TLR Road Tyre uses the Armour Tech™ construction combining a Nylon bead-to-bead high density layer with an aramid breaker and aramid fibres dispersed into the tread.
Functional Groove Design and Ideal Contour Shaping
The functional Groove Design delivers comfort and water drainage as the narrow angle at the centre of the footprint provides wear regularity, while the wider lateral angle boosts confidence and responsiveness at bend apex. For high-speed stability and rapid, responsive feedback, Ideal Contour Shaping uses a different crown and sidewall radius and textile designed to match optimal footprint contour.
High rolling efficiency
Pirelli SmartNET™ Silica technology delivers high rolling efficiency by reducing heating while increasing elasticity to help minimise energy loss.
Tubeless-ready Aramid bead is optimised for wide modern rim designs, letting you run lower tyre pressure for new levels of performance and grip.
Official tyre sponsor of Trek-Segafredo
The Trek-Segafredo road race team likes to ride fast – like, really fast. That’s why Pirelli partnered with the road race team as their official bike tyre sponsor. No matter where Trek-Segafredo is racing or training, Pirelli’s premium tyres can keep up.
|Size||700C x 28mm|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Minimum pressure||58 psi|
|Puncture protection||Armour Tech|