Trek Dual Sport 1 Hybrid Bike
The Trek Dual Sport 1 is a hybrid bike in the true sense of the term: it excels on a variety of surfaces, and can take you from smooth Tarmac to light off-road trails in a single ride. A reliable frame, suspension fork and all-terrain tyres give Dual Sport 1 an incredible amount of capability on recreational fitness rides.
It’s right for you if…
You want a single hybrid bike that’s efficient on the road and comfortable on rougher terrain and even light trails. You value confidence, stability, versatility and performance on recreational rides and commutes that cover a variety of terrains.
The tech you get
A sturdy aluminium frame, a suspension fork with enough travel to take the edge off in rough terrain, a reliable drivetrain with 16 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you’re never pedaling too hard or too soft, all-terrain tyres that are grippy yet fast-rolling and disc brakes for all-weather stopping power.
The final word
City bike, trail bike, your bike. Dual Sport 1 is an all-terrain hybrid bike built for adventure on or off the road, and ready to take you from week to weekend and back in comfortable, confident style.
Why you’ll love it
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrains
- Accommodate up to 700x45c Tyres with its Massive Clearance.
- It’s easy to accessorise your frame with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- The 2x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike’s sleek look
|SIZE M||RIDER HEIGHT
165 – 175 cm
5’5″ – 5’9″
77 – 83 cm
30.3″ – 32.7″