Trek Precaliber 20″ Crystal White Kids Bike
The Trek Precaliber 20″ Freewheel will have your little rider begging to go out for a pedal on their first real big kid bike. It’s a great transition model from stabilisers. This bike has one speed, two hand brakes and a saddle with an integrated handle. You can swap this handle out for a light mount.
For kids aged 6–8, between 45–52˝ (114–132 cm) tall.
It’s right for you if…
Your kid is ready to leave training wheels behind, and you want to get them a fun, durable bike that’s simple to use. You don’t want to settle for a big box brand because you know the value of a high-quality bike. This is a kids bike that will keep your young one confident and in control.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame, one speed and two hand brakes with kid-sized levers that are easy to pull. It also boasts a kickstand and a saddle. This has an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount. Everything on this bike is built to last. As a result it’ll still feel like new when handed down to younger siblings.
The final word
This bike is the perfect choice for young riders who want to transition from a little kid bike to a big kid bike. It has a simple, quality frame that will keep them upright and smiling. Get out riding at the park with friends or on the local bike paths with your family.
Why you’ll love it
- This bike has hand brakes so kids can gain confidence using them before stepping up to a geared bike
- One speed is all you need – a simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- You can replace the saddle’s integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it’s easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn’t buy your kid’s bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids’ bikes are assembled by people who know bikes