Trek X-Caliber 9 Mountain Bike Factory Orange
The Trek X-Caliber 9 is the top-end model in the X-Caliber family. It’s a fully race-ready cross-country mountain bike built with parts designed to compete. It boasts a RockShox Recon fork, a 1×12 Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain and a wide-range cassette make it a great choice for fast singletrack riders who want a great bike that’s ready to race straight out of the box.
It’s right for you if…
You measure your rides in speed and distance, and want a fast XC bike that will help you cover more trail in less time. You race, or you could see yourself getting into racing, so you want a hardtail with competition-level parts that can give you an advantage on the trail.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame, a RockShox Recon Gold RL100 mm suspension air fork and a Shimano XT/SLX 1×12 drivetrain with a wide range of gears for easier climbing. Plus, tubeless-ready wheels with wider Boost141 hubs for increased wheel strength and better tyre clearance. In Addition it has a dropper post for getting low on descents.
The final word
The X-Caliber 9 is a speedy, nimble and efficient XC hardtail that’s perfect for riders with a racing pedigree and anyone who dreams of covering epic distances out on the trail.
Why you’ll love it
- It’s a great bike for someone who’s just getting into serious racing: you get high-end XC parts on an incredible frame with enough cash left over for entry fees
- There’s nothing as sweet as a silent ride: the clutch rear derailleur prevents chain slap, even in the rough
- The frame is fully compatible with higher-end parts, like racing wheels, if you ever find the need to upgrade
- The 1x drivetrain delivers a wide range of gearing with the simplicity of a single shifter
- Suspension Lockout for more efficient pedaling
- Internal Dropper Compatible
177 – 188 cm
5’9.7″ – 6’2.0″
83 – 88 cm
32.7″ – 34.6″