At Westport Bike Shop we aim to deliver your items as quickly and efficiently as we can. However, on occasion, stock might change when or after you purchase an item. If this happens one of our team will contact you straight away with an updated estimated delivery time for the product you attempted to purchase or we will provide you with the option of an alternative solution.
Unfortunately, we are not permitted to ship Trek bicycles outside of Ireland. Any delivery of Trek Bikes will be done via the options listed below and we can deliver items nationwide throughout Ireland.
Standard Bike Delivery:
Standard Delivery is Free when the bike is over €1,000 and we deliver the bike with our own shop van – Please note: this is done when we have a full van load and can take between 7-10 Days.
If you need the bike sooner or the cost of the Bike is below €1,000, we can organise to ship the bike 95% built* via Local Courier or An Post
However, there is an additional charge for this starting from €30.00 dependent on quantity, size & weight.
In order to avoid additional shipping costs and to keep the price down for yourself, all bikes shipped as quoted ‘95% Built’ require part assembly on the recipients behalf as we have to re-box the bikes in store for delivery. All you will need to do is turn the bars back straight and tighten and put the pedals on.
Standard Delivery – 2-3 Business Days: €5 (Spend over €60, delivery is FREE)
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
UK and International Standard Charge is €20.00
Bikes and bigger items are more expensive and prices for this will be discussed via email.
Please Note: we do not deliver outside of Ireland and the UK, any orders marked for collection from different countries we will cancel these orders!
- When you place your order at Westport Bike Shop Online you will receive an email that your order is in progress. This can take 2-3 working days, if the product is out of stock. However, it normally takes 3-5 working days for the product to come back into stock.
- Once the order has been posted it can take 2-3 working days to be posted by An Post here in Ireland and please allow for 4-5 working days to be sent to the UK.
- If you have any questions on your order status then please contact a member of staff at email@example.com
Please note: At certain times of the year (e.g. Christmas) there may be delays incurred due to the volume of parcels being handled.
Returns & Replacements
The aim at Westport Bike Shop is for our customers to be happy with every product purchased from us both online or in store. Please do not remove labels from products or dispose of packaging while you are making up your mind as this may affect your ability to return an item.
If you choose to return an item, it must be returned in original unused condition with all labels attached and in any packaging that may have formed part of the item i.e. boxed goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Making a Return
In the event that you are not satisfied or have changed your mind, you may return any item or items within 14 days of the dispatch date and, following inspection of the product, we will refund you for the cost of the item minus the outgoing delivery charge. This will be done via the original payment method used.
Please note: The cost of returning items is not the responsibility of Westport Bike Shop. We reserve the right to refuse ‘change of mind’ returns outside of this period. You may also return goods in person to our store within the timeframe allowed.
Returns should be posted to:
Westport Bike Shop, The Paddock, Newport Rd, Westport, Co. Mayo, F28P8Y4
- Bikes, Bike racks, Turbo Trainers etc. may require a separate delivery costing.
- Standard delivery charge of €20.00 euro will apply to orders to the UK.
- Please note: additional delivery cost to the UK will apply for Bikes, Frames, Turbo Trainers and Bike Racks etc.
- Trek bikes can only be sold in Ireland any orders outside of Ireland will be cancelled and you will be contacted via email.
- We will endeavor to ship all orders within 3 working days from receipt of order (unless otherwise advised or bike orders).
- Delivery will be made between 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- We use An Post & DPD as delivery partners.
- What does ‘’in stock’’ mean – this means the product is in stock in store. Please note there may be an occasion where products might be out of stock.
- Warehouse – Warehouse stock means this item is in stock but with our suppliers and can take 7-12 days to come into stock into us.
Once we receive the product this will be dispatched ASAP to you.
Website Errors (Human or Otherwise)
At all times we will do our best to ensure that the product information and technical specifications listed on our website for the items we sell are correct, accurate and up to date.
However, it may sometimes happen that some of the information featured may be incomplete, inaccurate or may contain typographical errors.
Any errors are unintentional (put it down to human error!) and we apologise if inaccurate or false information is reflected in merchandise details, price or item availability.
If it comes to our attention that an item is/ was incorrectly priced on our website we reserve the right to cancel your order as we are not obliged to sell any item at the incorrect price. We will contact you in any such circumstance.
We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.