Here at Westport Bike Shop, we aim to deliver your items as quickly and efficiently as possible. However, there can be an odd occasion where stock might change when or after you purchase an item. If this occurs we will contact you straight away with an updated estimated delivery time to re-stock the product or provide you with an alternative solution.
Unfortunately, we are not permitted to ship Trek bicycles outside of Ireland. Any delivery of Trek Bikes will be done via our own delivery van or via courier and we can deliver nationwide throughout Ireland.
Standard Delivery: Standard Delivery is Free when the bike is over €1,000 and we deliver the bike with our own shop van – Please note: this is done when we have a full van load and can take between 1-2 weeks.
If the cost of the bike is below €1,000, there is a €20 cost and this will applied when checking out your bike via the cart.
If you need the bike sooner, we can organise to ship the bike 95% built via DPD
However, there is an additional charge for this starting from €30.00 dependent on size & weight.
- When you place your order you will receive an email that your order is in progress. This can take 2-3 working days, if the product is out of stock. However, it normally takes 3-5 working days for the product to come back into stock.
- Once the order has been posted it can take 2-3 working days to be posted by An Post here in Ireland and please allow for 4-5 working days to be sent to the UK.
- If you have any questions on your order status then please contact a member of staff at email@example.com
- For orders over 100.00 euro you will be provided with a tracking number.
Please note: At certain times of the year (e.g. Christmas) when demand is high you should allow extra days for shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Obviously our aim is for our customers to be happy with every product purchased from us both online or in store at Westport Bike Shop. Please do not remove labels from products or dispose of packaging while you are making up your mind as this may affect your ability to return an item.
If you choose to return an item, it must reach us in original unused condition with all labels attached and any packaging that may have formed part of the item i.e. boxed goods. At all times your statutory rights are protected.
Making a Return
In the event that you are not satisfied or have changed your mind, you may return any item or items within 14 days of the dispatch date and, following inspection of the product, we will refund you for the cost of the item minus the outgoing delivery charge via the original payment method used.
Please note: The cost of return is not the responsibility of Westport Bike Shop. We reserve the right not to accept ‘change of mind’ returns outside of this period. Goods may also be returned in person to our store.
Returns should be posted to:
Westport Bike Shop, The Paddock, Newport Rd, Westport, Co. Mayo, F28P8Y4
- Bikes, Bike racks, Turbo Trainers etc may require a separate delivery costing.
- Standard delivery charge of €12.00 euro will apply to orders to the UK.
- Please note: additional delivery cost to the UK will apply for Bikes, Frames, Turbo Trainers and Bike Racks etc.
- Trek bikes can only be sold in Ireland any orders outside of Ireland will be cancelled and you will be contacted via email.
- We will endeavor to ship all orders within 3 working days from receipt of order (unless otherwise advised or bike orders).
- Delivery will be made between 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- We use An Post as a delivery partner & DPD for larger items.
- What does ‘’in stock’’ mean – this means the product is in stock in store. Please note there may be an occasion where products might be out of stock.
- Warehouse – Warehouse stock means this item is in stock but with our suppliers and can take 7-12 days to come into stock into us.
Once we receive the product this will be dispatched ASAP to you.
Standard Delivery – 1-3 Business Days
€4.50 Spend over €45, delivery is FREE
Standard Bike Delivery is Free this is when we deliver the bike with our own shop van.
Please note: we will organise deliveries when we have a full van.
The other option is with DPD and there is a charge.
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
UK and International Standard Charge is €12.00
Bikes and bigger items are more expensive and prices for this will be discussed via email.
Please Note: we do not deliver outside of Ireland and the UK, any orders marked for collection from different countries we will cancel these orders!
At all times we will do our best to ensure that product information and technical specifications listed on our website for the products we sell are correct and accurate. However, it may sometimes happen that some of the information featured may be incomplete, inaccurate or may contain typographical errors. Any errors are wholly unintentional (put it down to human error!) and we apologise if erroneous or false information is reflected in merchandise price or item availability. If it comes to our attention that an item is incorrectly priced on our website we reserve the right not to proceed with your order as we are not obliged to sell any item at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.