Trek Precaliber 16 Volt Green Kids Bike
The Trek Precaliber 16 Volt Green Kids Bike with Freewheel makes it easy and fun for kids to learn how to ride. This bike has one speed and two handbrakes, so your child can gain confidence using brake levers. It also has a handle integrated into the saddle so you can guide while they ride and tool-free training wheels. This means super easy installation and removal.
It’s a great fit for kids aged 4-5, between 39–46˝ (99–117 cm) tall.
It’s right for you if…
If you’re excited to teach your little one how to ride, and want to make it a great memory this Trek Precaliber 16 Volt Green Kids Bike Bike is for you. You are looking for a bike that’s fun and simple to use, yet helps your child practice the skills they’ll need for big kid bikes. You don’t want to settle for a big box brand because you know the value of a high-quality bike. This is a childs bike that will keep your kid confident and in control.
The tech you get
This kid-friendly bike has a lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame, one speed and two hand brakes with kid-sized levers that are easy to pull. Plus, it boasts tool-less training wheels that can be installed and removed at the turn of a dial. It also has a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount.
The final word
When it comes to your child’s first bike, you want to make sure they’re riding something that’s comfortable, durable and fun. Each of our bikes, all the way down to the smallest size, is built to our highest standards, so you can feel confident when you choose Trek for your family.
Why you’ll love the Trek Precaliber 16 Volt Green Kids Bike
- One speed is all you need – a simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- You can replace the saddle’s integrated handle with an integrated light mount. This will boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven. It’s built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it’ll still feel like new
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it’s easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn’t buy your kid’s bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids’ bikes are assembled by people who know bikes