Trek Precaliber 20 Kids Bike Viper Red
The Trek Precaliber 20 Kids Bike Viper Red will have your little rider begging to go out for a pedal on their first real big kid bike. It’s a great transition model from stabilisers. This bike has one speed, two hand brakes and a saddle with an integrated handle. You can swap this handle out for a light mount.
For kids aged 6–8, between 45–52˝ (114–132 cm) tall.
It’s the perfect bike if…
Your kid is ready to leave training wheels behind, and you want to get them a fun, durable bike that’s simple to use. You don’t want to settle for a big box brand because you know the value of a high-quality bike. This is a kids bike that will keep your young one confident and in control.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame, one speed and two hand brakes with kid-sized levers that are easy to pull. It also boasts a kickstand and a saddle. This has an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount. Everything on this bike is built to last. As a result it’ll still feel like new when handed down to younger siblings.
The final word
This bike is the perfect choice for young riders who want to transition from a little kid bike to a big kid bike. It has a simple, quality frame that will keep them upright and smiling. Get out riding at the park with friends or on the local bike paths with your family.
Why you’ll love the Trek Precaliber 20 Kids Bike Viper Red
- This bike has hand brakes so kids can gain confidence using them before stepping up to a geared bike
- One speed is all you need – a simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- You can replace the saddle’s integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it’s easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn’t buy your kid’s bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids’ bikes are assembled by people who know bikes