Bontrager White Solstice Bike Helmet
Bontrager’s White Solstice Bike Helmet is an all-purpose, value-packed piece of biking equipment that balances performance and comfort.
Wear it and believe it. The Solstice is proof you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a great fitting, easy-to-use cycling helmet designed to keep you protected during all your bike riding adventures.
- Designed for larger vents and increased airflow while maintaining structural integrity
- Built-in and removable visor options give you two choices for constant coverage
- The intuitive, one-handed Headmaster fit system adjusts height and circumference
- LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean and easy to adjust
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to keep you cool and dry
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides free helmet replacement if it is involved in a crash within the first year of ownership (via Trek)
Larger vents for more airflow
An in-mould composite skeleton allows for larger vents and more airflow while also increasing the helmet’s structural integrity.
Recessed internal channels are specifically engineered to move airflow over your head and keep you cool.
The Headmaster fit system allows for intuitive, one-handed micro-adjustments, providing a precise and comfortable fit.
Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking pads provide instant and maintained comfort and are also removable for cleaning.
Reflective elements on the back of the helmet offer enhanced visibility when riding in low-light conditions.
Bike Helmet Specifications
|Circumference||51-58 cm||55-61 cm|
|Fit system||Headmaster II||Headmaster II|
|Pad material||Moisture wicking pads||Moisture wicking pads|
|Buckle type||Fidlock buckle||Fidlock buckle|
|Includes||Crash Replacement Guarantee||Crash Replacement Guarantee|