Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ Remixte Electric City Bike
An Electric City Bike for any day and anywhere. Fun and light to rip around the neighborhood for meet ups, running errands or Sunday fun days.
- The Speed of Light: This is a machine built for speed. Aerodynamically efficient design, sleek integration and BallisTec carbon construction keep the drag low, the weight minimal and the velocity high.
- Invisible Assist: A lightweight motor in the rear hub and small battery in the frame provide the perfect amount of boost to enhance your ride, not overwhelm it. It’s real road riding, made better.
- Swift and Sure: Racy geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Refined micro-suspension and big tire clearance for surprising smoothness. It all adds up to precise handling and a ride-feel that’s out of sight.
More Fun Days
It’s light, comfy and playful. It’s easy to get on and off, and even easier to ride. With its lightweight, powerful drive system Treadwell Neo keeps the effort low and the fun level high.
With its strong 250w rear hub motor and hidden 250Wh battery, the Mahle eBikemotion electric assist system gives you the power to do more. It’s just like riding a bike, only easier.
Mahle X35 Range Extender:
The new optional Battery or “Range Extender” from ebikemotion is one of the most interesting accessories of X35 propulsion system. Its 208w complement the 252w of the main inner battery reaching 450w as total capacity. This numbers can move the system during 4.5 hours with a medium consumption of 100wh that is currently the media consumption of the system.
- Frame: All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy, step-thru Ride-Easy geometry, internal downtube battery, hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, kickstand mount
- Fork: All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8″ steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade rack/fender mounts
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8″ Ahead, semi-integrated
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
- Chain: KMC E9T, 9-speed
- Crank: Prowheel, 42T
- Pedals: Cannondale Comfort
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-36, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Shifters: Shimano Acera, 9-speed
- Front Hub: Sealed Alloy Disc, 12×100
- Hubs: (F) Sealed Alloy Disc, 12×100 / (R) MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
- Rear Hub: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
- Rims: Shining, 32 hole
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tire Size: 47
- Tires: Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydro disc
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Handlebar: Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 15 degree backsweep, 740mm width
- Saddle: Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails
- Seatpost: Promax Suspension Seatpost, 31.6, 40mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- E-System Battery: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250Wh
- E-System Charger: MAHLE ebikemotion X35
- E-System Display: MAHLE ebikemotion iWoc ONE
- Wheel Sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor