Sterrato GRX-400 Gravel Bike
The new DRAG Sterrato GRX Gravel Bike combines the best practices and solutions from the current and innovative GRAVEL genre. If you want to ride confidently the same bike on asphalt and paved roads, but also on black trails and mountain terrains – Sterrato is the right bike for you. Adapted to prolonged cycling, with modern geometry, disc brakes and carefully selected components, it will give you the confidence to ride fast on any terrain. The carbon fork absorbs vibrations and enables precise and comfortable handling. The hollow axles ensure rigidity and safety, and the GRX speeds are specially optimized gravel gears – with a very wide range and 10 speed. Shadow +, which prevents the chain from falling. The model also includes Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for more braking power and better control. The Sterrato 7.0 wheels are WTB STp i23, tubeless ready, which means the bike can be ridden without internal tubes and at lower pressure- ideal for your CX or Gravel race day! This improves traction and increases ride comfort. Sterrato performs very well on steep ascents and descents, and once you step on a forest path you will be truly surprised
- FRAME: Sterrato, Alloy 6061, Triple butted, Internal Cables
- FORK: Sterrato, UD Carbon, Tapared
- HEADSET: COX IS42/28.6 lIS52/40
- CRANKSET: Shimano GRX RX600, 46/30T
- SHIFTERS: Shimano GRX RX400, 10sp.
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano GRX RX400
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano GRX RX400, 10 sp.
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG500, 10 sp., 11-34T
- CHAIN: Shimano HG54, 10 sp.
- HANDLEBAR: Handlebar COX Flight EXT16 L-450, Drop 124mm, Reach 85mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: COX Foam, Black
- BRAKES: Shimano GRX RX400, Hydraulic disc brake
- ROTORS: Shimano RT64, 160mm CL
- SADDLE: COX Strike II
- SEAT POST: COX Flight, D-31.6 black
- SEAT POST CLAMP: COX Speed, Forged Alloy, Singe Bolt, 31.8mm
- WHEELS: Handbuild WTB STp i23/Novatec 12×100/12×142
- TIRES: Schwalbe G-One Allround RaceGuard, TL-Easy, 40-622