Small wheels don’t mean small fun: this is GT’s premium off-road, all-terrain, all-action first mountain bike. Lightweight aluminium frame and rigid fork built with LegitFit design and plenty of Shimano gears plus disc brakes mean this bike is super-easy to ride and handles like a dream. Remember that feeling of barrelling down the dirt track and coming home covered in mud while grinning from ear to ear? THAT!
- Improved Geometry bikes with the LegitFit system feature geometry adjustments to improve ergonomics for youth statures. The result: Increased stability, comfort and confidence for a wider range of riders.
- Easier Pedaling bikes with the LegitFit system have their pedal positions moved slightly forward. The result: Makes it easier to pedal.
- Better Positioning bikes with the LegitFit system have narrower crank and pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips. The result: A stronger, more natural pedal stroke.
- FRAME: 20″ GT LegitFit Design, Alloy w/ Replaceable Hanger
- FORK: GT Hi-Ten Steel, 1-1/8″ Threadless Steerer
- CHAIN: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- CRANK: Prowheel w/ Double Guard, 30T, 130mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cartridge Sealed
- PEDALS: GT BMX Flat Pedal, Resin
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Revo Twist Shifter, SL-RS36, 7-speed
- COG SET: Shimano TZ500, 14-28, 7-speed FW
- RIMS: All Terra Double Wall, 28h
- TIRES: Kenda Small Block Eight, 20 x 2.1″
- FRONT HUB: Alloy, QR
- REAR HUB: Alloy Freewheel, QR
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: GT V-Brake
- FRONT BRAKE: GT V-Brake
- REAR BRAKE: GT V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro 3 Finger
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy Riser Bar, 30mm Rise, 580mm Width
- STEM: Alloy Ahead, 30mm
- GRIPS: GT MTB
- HEADSET: 1 1/8″ Ahead
- SADDLE: GT MTB
- SEAT POST: Alloy Micro Adjust