Shimano RC5 SPD–SL Road Shoes White
LIGHTWEIGHT, HIGH-PERFORMANCE MID-RANGE ROAD SHOES
These mid-range Road Shoes don’t mean mid-range performance. Features from Shimano’s premium competition shoes have trickled down to this mid-ranger. Beginning with the upper, this is of Shimano’s Dynalast design. This provides you with a remarkable glove-like fit, hugging the foot for perfect comfort and optimal stability. As a result, this also leads to a more efficient pedal stroke and reduced fatigue over long distances.
To customise the fit, you’ll find micro-adjustable Boa® L6 is both quick and simple to use. Therefore, offering a snug, optimised fit for long days on the road.
In addition to above, they are made from a lightweight synthetic leather, and constructed in an integrated upper/lower design. As a result the RC5s are lightweight and yet remarkably durable. Making them ideal for the weekend racer and the demands of regular training sessions.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, provides Glove-like fit.
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency.
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance.
- Mesh/TPU/Synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability.
- Light carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- BOA® L6 dial ensure precise fit and comfort
- Weight: 500g (Pair of size 42)