Trek FX 2 Disc Stagger Lithium Grey Hybrid Bike
The Trek FX 2 Disc Stagger is a stylish and versatile hybrid bike with a classic step-through frame geometry that’s easier to mount and dismount. Train, commute or ride for fun – with the wide range of speeds, reliable disc brakes that let you stop on a penny and loads of mounts for accessories.
This versatile Hybrid Bike from Trek comes with built in rack and mudguard mounts for easy addition. It has a tyre clearance for 38c without mudguards and 35c with mudguards.
It’s right for you if…
You want a single bike that you can use for fitness rides, commutes and cruises, and you value the confidence that comes from the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with step-through geometry that’s easier to mount and dismount, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you’re never pedalling too hard or too soft and mounts that make it easy to accessorise your ride!
The final word
The Trek FX 2 Disc Stagger is a stylish, versatile hybrid bike that performs on training rides, trips to the market or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
Why you’ll love it
- More confident braking means that bad weather doesn’t have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It’s versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that’s riding for fitness, commuting or cruising into town to do the weekly shop
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike’s sleek look
- Like every Trek hybrid, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
Weight M: – 25.86 lb / 11.73 kg
Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).