Trek FX 3 Disc Hybrid Bike Matte Black
The Trek FX 3 Disc Hybrid Bike is a versatile daily rider that’s primed for performance, comfort and utility. It has features like a lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork, a 1x drivetrain and powerful disc brakes that stop in any weather. It’s a commuting pro if you want it to be, or the perfect fitness companion on road and rail trails.
It’s right for you if…
You’re a commuter or fitness rider who’s having fun spending more time in the saddle. You want a great-looking bike that’s versatile, comfortable and built with quality parts that will perform on longer rides.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and a simple 1x drivetrain that ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. Don’t worry, with the wide-range 11-46 cassette still gives you all the gears you need to conquer hills and crush flats. Plus, a vibration-absorbing handlebar and ergonomic grips for more comfort on every ride.
The final word
The Trek FX 3 Disc Hybrid Bike is a lightweight and fast fitness bike, commuter and neighbourhood cruiser all in one. For all the great things about this bike, the best tech upgrade is the simple-yet-capable 1×10 drivetrain.
Why you’ll love it
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- It’s easy to accessorise with an MIK rear rack, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- It’s versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that’s riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to your local town to do the weekly shop
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike’s sleek look
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
|SIZE M||RIDER HEIGHT
165 – 175 cm
5’5″ – 5’9″
77 – 83 cm
30.3″ – 32.7″
175 – 186 cm
5’9″ – 6’1″
82 – 88 cm
32″ – 35″
Weight M – 24.82 lb / 11.26 kg
Weight limit: The Trek FX 3 Disc Hybrid Bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).