Trek FX 3 Disc Stagger Hybrid Matte Black
The Trek FX 3 Disc Stagger is a versatile hybrid bike made for performance, comfort and utility. It has a lightweight aluminium frame, a classic step-through geometry that’s easier to mount and dismount, a carbon fork, a performance 1x drivetrain and powerful disc brakes that stop in any weather.
It’s right for you if…
You’re a commuter or fitness rider who’s having fun spending more time in the saddle. You want a great-looking bike that’s versatile, comfortable and built with quality parts that will perform on longer rides.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with step-through geometry, a carbon fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and a simple 1x drivetrain that ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. Don’t worry, with the wide-range 11-46 cassette still gives you all the gears you need to conquer hills and crush flats. Plus, puncture-resistant tyres, and a vibration-absorbing handlebar and ergonomic grips.
The final word
The FX 3 Disc Stagger is a fast, versatile fitness bike that’s perfect for commutes, workouts and cruising around town. It’s a great everyday bike, but what really makes it stand out is the performance parts like the upgraded 1×10 drivetrain and comfort features that feel great on long rides.
Why you’ll love it
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- The step-through frame makes it easy to hop on and go, and hop off when your ride is over
- It’s versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that’s riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer’s market to do the weekly shop
- It’s easy to accessories with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and fitness devices to track your ride data when you add DuoTrap S
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike’s sleek look
|SIZE M||RIDER HEIGHT
165 – 175 cm
5’5″ – 5’9″
77 – 83 cm
30.3″ – 32.7″