Bontrager Circuit Twin Gel Cycling Gloves
Twin Gel Cycling Gloves with gel and gel foam padding that offers added protection.
Your hands deserve excellence
Excellent rides start with Circuit Twin Gel Cycling Glove. They feature strategically shaped and placed dual-density gel pads that have been optimized to provide the right amount of palm support for instant comfort on any ride.
- Silicone gel and gel foam pads provide better comfort and vibration control
- Optimal pad density and placement delivers better pressure distribution
- Unique pad design reduces bulk while providing a better connection to the bike
- Faux suede palm provides great durability and texture for grip
- Sleek pull-off feature on middle and ring finger makes glove removal easy
- Soft nose wipe on the thumb
- Mesh and Lycra back-of-hand provides breathability and a close, comfortable fit
- Hook-and-loop closure provides a customisable and secure fit
Strategically placed silicone gel and gel foam pads evenly distribute pressure and provide vibration control for entire-ride comfort.
More grip, more confidence
The textured faux suede palm provides a more confident grip during intense workouts and unpleasant weather conditions.
Keepin’ it cool
When the ride heats up, your hands stay cool with the breathable, stretchy and soft Lycra mesh panel.
19 – 21 cm / 7″ – 8″
21 – 23 cm / 8″ – 9″
23 – 26 cm / 9″ – 10″
26 – 28 cm / 10″ – 11″
|Twin Gel Cycling Gloves|
|Palm fibre content||Palm Face: 85% Polyester / 15% Polyurethane, Palm Back: 100% Polyester, Thumb: 84% Polyester/16% Elastane|
|Backing fibre content||Back Upper: 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane, Back Lower: 78% Polyester/22% Elastane|