Bontrager Circuit Full Finger Twin Gel Cycling Gloves
A full finger Gel Cycling Gloves with gel and gel foam padding that offers added protection.
Full finger protection
Our most versatile full finger glove is ready for anything. The Circuit Full Finger Twin Gel Cycling Glove has strategically placed dual-density gel pads that deliver comfort and support in key pressure areas. Plus, the unique pad design is constructed with less bulk for exceptional handlebar feel.
- Silicone gel and gel foam pads provide better comfort and vibration control
- Optimal pad density and placement delivers better pressure distribution
- Unique pad design reduces bulk while providing a better connection to the bike
- Faux suede palm provides great durability and texture for grip
- Mesh inserts on knuckle provide breathability when grasping handlebar
- Soft nose wipe on the thumb
- Mesh and Lycra back-of-hand provides breathability and a close, comfortable fit
- Hook-and-loop closure provides a customisable and secure fit
Long rides, no pain
Strategically placed silicone gel and gel foam pads evenly distribute pressure and provide vibration control for entire-ride comfort.
More grip, more confidence
The textured faux suede palm provides a more confident grip during intense workouts and unpleasant weather conditions.
Keepin’ it cool
When the ride heats up, your hands stay cool with the breathable, stretchy and soft Lycra mesh panel.
Mesh inserts at the knuckle deliver maximum ventilation, even while you’re gripping the handlebar.
19 – 21 cm / 7″ – 8″
21 – 23 cm / 8″ – 9″
23 – 26 cm / 9″ – 10″
26 – 28 cm / 10″ – 11″
|Temperature use (high)||35 °C|
|Temperature use (low)||16 °C|
|Palm fibre content||Palm Face: 85% Polyester / 15% Polyurethane, Palm Back: 100% Polyester, Thumb: 84% Polyester/16% Elastane|
|Backing fibre content||Back Upper: 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane, Back Lower: 78% Polyester/22% Elastane|