Shimano RC3 SPD–SL Black Road Shoes
The RC3 SPD-SL Black Road Shoes are a High-Performance Cycling Shoe With Advanced Fit And Pedaling Technologies.
– Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
– Off-set center flap mounted BOA® L6 dial creates a sleeker profile with quick adjustments.
– Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
– Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency.
– Perforated synthetic leather composite upper enables superior fit and breathability.
– Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
– Synthetic Leather: Lighter, Stronger And More Durable Than Natural Leathers
– Wider Cleat Adjustment: Expands Range For Mounting Cleats
Optimized Shoe Last:
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano´s R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
PRO’s to YOU:
The RC3 SPD-SL Black Road Shoe are full of technology that trickles down from the Pro Teams to you. They pack the features in after years of fine tuning on the road to bring you the best at a cost effective price. If you are looking for an entry level road bike shoe that’s fit for everything you have to throw at it, this is the choice for you.
Weight: 500g (Pair of size 42)